Saturday, March 29, 2014

anxiety and depression: the daily fight

I live daily with anxiety and bipolar 1 disorder. Its something I have, not something that I am. Living with anxiety is like being trapped in an electrified body walking on a tightrope. The feelings of helplessness that come from the inability to breathe or have clear concise thoughts can be debilitating at times.
if you live with these things you fully understand the extent it can affect your life. If you have never had to go through a panic attack or the bleak depths of a seemingly endless depression, you will never begin to grasp the hold it can have on a person.
I want all of you to know that I am here and available to you if you need support. If you desire someone to reach out to. There are amazing support groups for anxiety and depression, and I can point you in the right direction if you are ready to not feel so isolated and alone. As always I wish you all light and love and offer my hand to help you up and strength to help you stand. Blessed be my lovelies.

No comments: