Friday, June 27, 2014

What's New?

Well, it has been a busy couple of weeks all in preparation for my future. As we speak, or you read and I type, I am waiting for the owner of Kelly's restaurant on Main St. to interview me for a cooking\waitress position. Pray for me.
I also went by CSI this week and picked up my class list and credit requirements for my Associates of Arts degree in Psychology. Next is to apply for my FAFSA and scholarships and to enroll. Which I will do Sunday at Billy's house.
On top of all of that, I am making more and more jewelry for all of the shops I am in and signed up to do the Arts on Main St during the music on main on Wednesday night. We will see how that goes. Its 20$ per week so I will see how much I make this week and decided from there where I want to go with it. Wish me luck in this as well and make sure you come by my booth to say hi if nothing else ( meaning supporting your local struggling artist and buying something!) lol.
I hope all is going well with all of you. Is there anything exciting going on in your life? Let me know, I am interested!
as always, love and light to all, Danielle.

No comments: