Tuesday, June 17, 2014

you....

I think about you everyday, and miss you with an heartache so vast and unexpected. The emptiness in my heart like a plague. Slowly decaying the fragile organ made to keep me alive. Death sometimes seems a blessing, for the pain would vanish into the clouds and I'd sink into oblivion. You.... I never knew. Until it was too late to say everything you needed to hear. To ease your soul and scream out how much I truly love you. Time though, was not on my side and now all I get is silence. Met with a deafening yelling in my head over the injustice of words clouding my mind left silent and alien to your ears. I miss you. Everyday. I pray for you, for your eternal happiness without me. Maybe you see me. Maybe I am there with you in the recesses of your soul. I will never know. I love you, still, always and forever.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad but deep Danielle, first I thght you were talking abt ur lte mother, then I thght again, it was somebody outside family

Unknown said...

You are correct. It is someone outside of my family. Thank you for reading it and thinking it deep. 🎃

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be nosey Danielle, so for that I am sorry, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark n say maybe it is Billy Boy

Unknown said...

No it isn't actually. May I ask who you are tho? You seem to know quite a bit about me

Anonymous said...

Just someone thats likes to read your deepest, intimate thoughts because you are deep

Anonymous said...

When you say outside of your family, is that family period or just outside of immediate family?

Unknown said...

Not gonna tell me huh? How about a clue? I know you know me well and have been in my life within the past three years. I'll give you a hint who its about if you give me a hint who you are. 🎃

Anonymous said...

The french say "tu shey"

Unknown said...

Oh come on. Play. Do you think if I knew who you were that I wouldn't talk to you? If you're an ex you've been forgiven but not forgotten.

Anonymous said...

I have been n your life longer than three yrs, we have even seen each other b4.

Unknown said...

John?

Anonymous said...

B4 I say ya or na, check ur email address, for the latest email then read it, please

Unknown said...

I don't have a new email. Where did you send it to?

Anonymous said...

BeedeymeyKennedy@yahoo

Unknown said...

That's not my email. Its danilee6679@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Was that your old one b4

Unknown said...

Nope. Its never been that. Arr you resending it?

Anonymous said...

Keep up your end of the deal Danille

Unknown said...

The person I wrote it for has sandy colored hair.

Unknown said...

Still no email.

Anonymous said...

Just sent it!! Then I will tell you who I am

Unknown said...

I already know who you are. I responded. And I hope you like it.

Unknown said...

Ps why don't you just text me?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is me my dearest sexy thick cousin

Unknown said...

Plz text me or find me on fb again.