Monday, April 14, 2014

A Bad Day???

Sometimes you just have one of those days. Nothing seems to go accordingly and it seems the karma fairy has a stuck up her ass and you may have put it there. I have had one of those days. Normally, this is where I would wax lyrically about calming and centering or taking a hot herb infused bath. Something magical to soothe the day away right?
Tonight.... I say, "@#*$ it. I'm having a beer."
Stay tuned for what I could possibly be grateful for today coming next. And if you need to, I give you permission to just say screw it and relax like you choose.
Blessed Be my pretties.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beer is always a good start. Hope the day gets better or can be forgotten quickly.

Anonymous said...

It can be forgotten with enough beer. :)

Unknown said...

Good advice guys. Two is my limit tonight. But yeah its better. Just watching a movie getting ready for bed. Thanks for the concern tho. :D