Wednesday, April 9, 2014

the Plague

when life gives you lemons and all that, yep. When it gives you an awful cold, flu or other sickness what exactly do you do about that? I have been battling pneumonia for the last two weeks. And many others of you have been down for the count as well. What has gotten you through? Do you have any remedies or recipes that save the day? How do you keep yourself resting and not charging on with the chores and all that life has to offer?
My biggest problem is I refuse to admit I'm sick and therefore will not let it get me down, to rest, that is. I must keep plugging away even if its not in my best interest. If I stop, I'm done lol. So I'm asking for your input. Help a girl out guys. How do I get better without becoming depressed and totally behind? HELP! Sincerely, The Plague.

No comments: