Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finding Faith and Inspirations..... in everything.

Life just has a way......You're up. Then you take another step and "free-fall" into a world so different and frightening its as if you have never opened your eyes before. Your heart has stopped beating and there is not enough air to fill your straining lungs.... and you cry. You cry for everything that you thought would last forever. For everything you lived for, everything you loved for. And then, by some miracle, there comes a light somewhere in the distance. A point of hope to walk to. And then to run for. That speck becomes a beacon of sorts, a reason to carry on. It is amazing to my mind where these little spots of life can come from. My girls always light my life in their smiles, their art, their humor. But at night, when the blackness seems suffocating there are other rays of hope and inspiration for living. Books that make me think, movies that make me cry. Songs that make me want to sing or dance in my living room. I know that they have always been there and always will be and it has been me hiding that caused them to go away for a while. Sometimes you just need to learn to open yourself up again. Open up your eyes, your heart, and then your soul will find a way to follow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wont wait so long to look for them the next time I stumble. Thanks for the inspiration TM

Anonymous said...

you are always an inspiration to me. Thankyou for being a great friend. DL